CycliStats - Bicycle Ride Diary - Features
CycliStats uses a "tabbed dialog" layout to efficiently display a
lot of information in an easy-to-use format.
The upper portion of the
window contains the Menu, the Toolbar, and the Tabs. The Toolbar
allows you to quickly add new information to your CycliStats database, and
access other features.
Tabs allow you to view your cycling data by:
- Calendar - a calendar view of your rides, with summaries by week and month
- Rides - a list of your bicycle rides,
with summary data
- Statistics - bike ride data summaries
and predictions, by Cyclist, Bike, and Dates
- Graphs - for Rides and Health items
- Maintenance - to keep track of bicycle
- Health - to keep track of your cycling related