Try it for Free Today!
CycliStats™ - Software for Cyclists
Do you live to ride? If so, CycliStats is the software you've been looking for.
This powerful, easy-to-use bicycle ride diary and training log will
help you get the most out of the sport you love.
With CycliStats you can quickly and easily track all of the important information
about your rides, including:
- Distance (miles or km), Time, Speed/Pace
- Heart Rate (average, max, and 5 user-defined training zones)
- Calories and Average Watts (automatically estimated)
- Seasonal Goals
- Bike Maintenance
- Personal Health (weight, blood pressure, etc.)
- And much more!
All of this comes in a software package that's very easy to use,
with no annual subscriptions or renewal fees.
With nearly 50 built-in reports and graphs, if you want to know:
CycliStats will provide you with the answers in one or two mouse clicks.
- How far did I ride last week? Last month? Last year?
- How far will I ride this year?
- How fast did I ride last Saturday?
- How long has it been since I changed my rear tire?
- How many calories have I burned on the bike this year?
- How has my weight changed in the last few months?
- How much climbing did I do last month?
Try CycliStats for free for 30 days! Simply download and install
the free trial version to see what CycliStats can do for your training and fitness.
Note: if you use a Polar Heart Rate Monitor, or a Garmin Edge 305 GPS cycling computer, you
can easily import your ride info into CycliStats via a simple "drag and drop".